If you don’t believe Smartphones are important to your business, consider this:
- 2013 is the year Mobile Web is predicted to take over desktop Internet usage. (Source: Gartner)
- 45 million is the total estimated number of Smartphone users in the U.S. today. (Source: ComScore)
- Smartphone users are twice as likely to earn $100k+ per year than “dumbphone” users. (Source: Nielsen)
Do This Now: Visit your Website on a Smartphone. Does it pass this checklist test?
- The site loads very quickly with no lag.
- The phone number is LARGE and easy to find.
- The text is in a LARGE font – you do not need to zoom in to read it.
- There’s just one photo, and it’s big and easily recognizable.
- When you “click” the phone number you have the option to instantly call or text.
Does your Website pass the test? If not, the fix is a Mobile Website.